Hello! How are ya? I’ve had a kinda crazy week. And I’m suddenly all into Girls – the TV show that I think came out forever-ago but I heard about it’s the last season and got curious and now am watching all of it. Anyway. It’s not like SATC or Friends or some other happy, fluff show. It’s kinda serious and sad sometimes. Do you agree? Kind of a downer?
My point is – we need to play a game! And some of us (read: your Monican) need a drink. So we’re going to play a game…
This is Never Have I Ever – Runner’s Edition.
How to play: Pretend I’m saying “Never have I ever lost a toenail…” (or whatever’s on the list).
If you have done it – you get 1 point.
If you have not done it – you get 0 points.
The person with the most points wins! The person with the least points has to bring me a warm donut.
Never Have I Ever – Runner’s Edition
- Lost a toenail
- Gotten lost on a run
- Ran > 1 hour on the treadmill
- Peed in a bush
- Ran a 5k
- Ran a 10k
- Ran a half marathon
- Ran a marathon
- Suffered the pain of chafing
- Gotten Sunblock in my eyes
- Fallen during a run
- Gotten top 3 in a race
- Been stopped and asked for directions
- Cried during a run
- Stopped to buy water/fuel
- Realized ‘that smell’ is me
- Gotten a runner’s tan
- Skipped other plans to run
- Went on vacation for a race
- Had blisters on both feet
- Ran a race as practice
- Chatted with a stranger during a race
- Chatted with a stranger on a run
- Wrote my goal or pace on your hand / body
- Ran with my dog
- Ran in the rain
- Ran in the snow
- Ran in 100 degrees or more
- Talked a friend into running a race
- Got talked into running a race
- Bought race photos
- Race with a pace group
- Ran a race out of state
- Taken a selfie while running
- Ran a race out of the country
- Seen wildlife on a run
- Dressed in costume for a race
- Had an injury
- Ran with a running buddy
- Thought about my dream race (what is it?)
Okay. Normally running is about you against you. But today we’re keeping score! What is your score?
Question: What is your score?
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!