Hello! I received another StitchFix Fashion delivery last week and am here to share my thoughts on the new clothes. I really loved my last ‘fix so I was excited to rip open this box and see what I got…
1. Sandri Peplum Pullover Sweater – I am not a fan of peplum cut tops because it hides my waist. I’m fairly wide in the shoulders and hips so having a flowy sweater or shirt that hits me right on my hips makes me look bigger. That said, I was surprised that I liked how this sweater looked! But, it seemed a little small in the arms so I sent back.
2. Marquex Dress – I feel like I am the one person on earth that isn’t all about wearing black. I know it’s slimming, but I am bad about accessorizing so I prefer wearing colorful clothes. This is super cute and simple, but just not me. It’s also very flattering – I almost decided to keep it after looking at the pictures.
3. Siena Cropped Pant – These are cute, but I don’t really wear pants. Ha! I mean, I don’t wear cropped pants unless they’re running capris because I feel like it cuts me off and makes me look weird.
4. Duxall Keyhole Back Top – This top is a nice breath of fresh air in the middle of the winter. Okay, so yeah winter in southern California is a relative term, but I appreciate the colors. This top is the slightest bit too big and was falling off my shoulder, so I sent it back. I love the key hole back and California casual style though.
5. Zinna Faux Suede Dress – Love. Out of all the clothes I got from this Stitchfix haul I liked this dress the most! It might be one of my all time favorites from the service actually. The color, size and style are all on point.
Sign up for your own StitchFix delivery here. They offer maternity fashion clothes now too!