I am always random. But I’m extra random on a run when my thoughts wander and I think about everything from Panda Express to my most embarrassing moment to the fact that I’ve never ordered a martini (not even a green apple or whatever girly one).
Anyway. I tried to remember some of my random thoughts while running… Do you think of the most random things as well?
1. I should open a Pho restaurant that’s called Pho Sho. I bet that’s already a thing. I want to go there…
2. Nah… I’d rather have a Bed & Breakfast in Morro Bay… but when would I run if I had to make breakfast for everyone…
3. If I ever met the Fat Jew I’d introduce myself as the Chubby Catholic.
4. I wonder if that guy’s training for the LA marathon… am I training for the LA Marathon?? I should figure it out…
5. A boob job would be a waste of money right now.
6. I still need to take tennis lessons!
7. I want my eyebrows micro-bladed or whatever it’s called but the color of my hair. I don’t want it to look like a tattoo… actually I still do want that wrist tattoo though… where else could I get it?
8. All these cyclists look the same. It’s the same person. Again!
9. Shhhh. It’s a wig…. awww. Honey Boo Boo.
10. I wish I had avocado at home! Go to the store before breakfast? Hmmm.
Question: How random are your thoughts on a run?
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!