List of the BEST Virtual Races 2020
Virtual Runs and Races List
Here are a list of the best virtual races and race organizations. Please note that race registration perks like medals, t-shirts and other prizes vary. If you’re interested in running a race that sends you a medal – double check that it’s included and that they will ship to your address.
Some races raise money for charity, some are low cost but don’t offer running swag, other races may offer a training plan to help you get ready to run the race. When you’re looking around for the best race for you – consider what are your ‘must haves’, budget and how much time do you need to prepare for the race – so you know it’ll be a happy rewarding run!
Virtual Races List
More Details about Top Virtual Races…
RunDisney Virtual Race Series
- Race: Various 5K Race options
- Dates: April 16 – August 31, 2020
- Cost: (sold out)
- Perks: Downloadable Race Bib & Finisher’s Certificate, Race Medal
- Link: https://www.rundisney.com/events/virtual/virtual-running-series/events/series/
Gone for a Run Virtual Race Series
- Race: (various)
- Date: (various)
- Cost: $5 – 40
- Perks: Race Tee or Tank, Race Bib and Medal
- Link: https://www.goneforarun.com/current-virtual-races/
Virtual Run Challenge Events
- Race: various 5K and 10K races & Kids Races
- Link: https://www.thevirtualrunchallenge.com/virtual-run-events/
Active.com Race Listings – Virtual Events
- Race: various virtual race distances and sports
- Dates: searchable race listing site to find race distances that work for you
- Link: Active.com Virtual Races
EventBrite Virtual Races
- (Great for finding local based races too)
- Race: (various)
- Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/d/online/virtual-run/
Run Sign Up.com
- Races: Race listing site with option to search for virtual races
- Note: When searching for races – be sure to choose ‘Virtual Races’ in the “Event Type” box
- Link: Race Sign-Up.com Virtual Races
Strava Run Challenges
Check out the Strava website or Strava app for Running Challenges for the 5K, 10K or Half Marathon Distance
How to Find More Virtual Races –
Check out popular race registration sites and local big races to see if some of your favorite traditional races have a virtual race option this year.
Registered for a Race? Now you need a Training Plan!
Find your next plan here:
Tips on Training for a Virtual Race:
7 Steps to Get Ready for your BEST Virtual Race is also available on audio – Run Eat Repeat podcast 123
7 Secrets to Run your BEST Virtual Race – Run Eat Repeat podcast 124: Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Stitcher
Follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram for daily tips and check-ins!
Stay accountable! Motivate others. Have fun!! Let’s go!