Running Plans for All Levels of Runner for Fitness and/or Race Training
5K Training Plans:
- Couch to 5K Training Plan – for new runners or runners coming back from time off
- 5 K Training Plan – 5 weeks running schedule for 3.1 run
10K Training Plans:
Half Marathon Training Plans:
- First Half Marathon Training Plan – 3 days a week running schedule
- Half Marathon Training Plan – 10 weeks long schedule
- Half Marathon Training Plan – Novice or Level 1 Runner
- Half Marathon Training Plan – 12 weeks Intermediate Level
Marathon Training Plans:
12 Week Marathon Training Plan – Intermediate Level
Notes: Marathon Training Plan with yoga and strength training days.
More Running Resources:
Workouts for Runners
- Quick Standing Abs Workout for Runners
- Ab Workout for Runners (workout video)
- Lower Body Workout for Runners
Run Eat Repeat’s Virtual Training Club
The Run Fit Challenge just finished! Lucky for you – a new group will be starting soon!
If you’re interested in training for a 5K, 10K or Half Marathon with a fun group and weekly lessons from a running coach – you should definitely join us.
The next group will be starting in June – please join the email list by requesting the 2021 Monthly Miles Tracker – OR – 100 Miles Tracker. (Both of those will get you on the list and I’ll send out info as we get closer.)
Running is a very challenging sport. Be safe, smart and kind to your body. Always check with your doctor before trying any new diet or exercise.