Reader Update: Please use the orange Subscribe in Reader button at the top to Resubscribe. It’s the only way it works right now! Muchas Gracias 🙂
Since we only have 3 months left in 2009 I figured I should finally assess my 2009 Goals and see how many I still need to work on. Here are the goals I posted in January & how they are coming along:
2. Spend some “date time” with Matt every week *Did that okay until I moved 🙁
3. Get a new job that I love by March and apply to grad school *Got a new job in July, applied to grad school, but that is still pending (will discuss later).
4. Be Nice *Fuck that. Just kidding, I am working on this everyday 🙂
5. Go to church and build stronger relationship with God *I am still looking for a church around here, but still praying too.
6. Only eat when my body is hungry – STOP (casual/mindless/habit) SNACKING *This is the killer resolution! I am getting a lot better at it and expect to have it stopped by December completely.
7. Eat a healthy breakfast, lunch, 1 snack and dinner *This one went out the window for Intuitive Eating, which is working better for me.
8. Love my body (appreciate how I look and be positive) *Made a lot of progress on this one too.
9. Don’t stress!!!!! ( I added the exclamation points for irony) *With a wedding and a cross country move I think I should be allowed to stress, a lot. Now I need to let it go again.
10. Tell everyone in my life nice things regularly *You are my favorite blog reader. (See I did it there.)
11. Dress cute all the time (okay, as much as possible) *I am dressing nicer for work. I used to “save” my nice clothes for a special day.
Now on to today…
Run: I did 6 miles easy pace this morning. It was COLD out! I need to get some cold weather running gear ASAP.
When I got back I finally was cold enough for hot oats! And I had a jar waiting for me 🙂
I made oats in a jar with naner, topped with raisins, cereal and a crushed up Nature Valley bar. Good stuff! I ate it on the way to work (Ben drove) and was wondering if people thought I was eating a jar of almond butter for breakfast?! Ha.
Tonight we have plans to meet up with friends at Chick-fil-A for dinner. My friend, Kristin’s husband’s work is doing a fundraiser there tonight (did you follow that?). Anyways, I am excited to visit with them again, but I don’t eat chicken so I may have to pack a sammie/pick something up to go with Chick-fil-A’s delicious waffle fries 🙂