Night night

I don’t know how I am keeping my eyes open right now! Suddenly out of nowhere my long day caught up with me and I am exhausted.

I am currently typing from 10,000 feet in the air on my way to the John Wayne airport. Usually I’ve been flying into LAX or Long Beach, so let’s hope my mom remembers where to pick me up!

I packed a light dinner for the flight in case I couldn’t find anything to eat at the airport, but Pot Belly caught my eye and I got a tuna sandwich for the first leg of my trip.  And I had a Biscoff for dessert icon wink Night night tuna on plane 400x300 Night night

I felt really guilty about eating that sandwich because I know it’s high in calories/fat. Then, to make matters worse, the guy in front of me in line ordered a veggie sandwich – no cheese, dry and the guy next to me on the flight ate his packed food.

Usually when you’re out and about in the world you are surrounded by people eating hamburgers and ice cream. Nope! I was next to a healthy vegan and it made me feel regretful of my “bad” choices.

Oh well, I ordered what I really wanted and I need to completely banish “bad” and “good” from food choices. I actually don’t label food like this very often any more, but I had a day where I took a step backwards. It happens to the best of us I guess.

I had a short layover in Salt Lake City and once on my second flight brought out more food. I felt genuinely hungry, but I ran out of water on the first 4+ hour flight and am very tired – so I can’t be sure.trail mix and apple 400x300 Night night

I had an apple, trail mix and ate half my PB&J on a sandwich thin (no pic).

All I know is, I better stay on track with my diet – they gave me the seat with a seat belt extender! What are you trying to say?seat belt extender 400x300 Night night

I think I’m just really tired and am going to take a snooze until I get to California.

P.S. I normally love meeting new people, but I’m super happy that I’m sitting by myself and don’t have to make small talk. I feel like I wouldn’t make any sense…

See you all later!

Comments

sometimes i get into weird/quirky moods where i don’t make sense to others. usually i’m not sitting by myself though so those moments get awkward fast haha :)

I always sit next to the chatty people who are eating the worst smelling food on planes. Plane food is the worst because the entire trip is stinky after it! Hope you had a safe flight!

I hate talking to people on planes.

The healthy vegan – he was eating light because he was going to a steak dinner later. And the guy who packed his own food – he had to because he is petrified of others touching his food. So see? You rocked it.

4. Kara says

A dry veggie sandwich with no cheese? Ugh. That doesn’t sound like healthy eating, that sounds like disordered eating. A protein-packed tuna sandwich is the way to go!

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new testamonials are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Will there be any method for you to remove me from that service? Thanks!

Write an article that includes a hidden sales pitch. Essentially, you want to try and turn an advertisement into something that will be enjoyable for a wide variety of people to read. This will get more potential customers interested in your product without them realizing that you are trying to sell them something.

We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post’s to be precisely what I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome weblog!

I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site :)