Confession Thursday : Part I Dunno

Time for me to fess up…

1. I ate lunch at 10:30am. Yeah. IMG 4898 thumb Confession Thursday : Part I DunnoI don’t know what to say about that, other then I ate breakfast at 7:30am and I was hungry. I don’t want to be one of those people that eats every 3 hours because I don’t want my day to revolve around food (ironic as this is a food blog, no?), but I’m pretty sure I always get hungry 3 hours after breakfast. So, I may have to change my view on that real fast.

IMG 4905 thumb Confession Thursday : Part I Dunno

2. Sometimes I think I like taking walks more than running. For some reason I can’t think as clearly on runs – maybe it’s because my brain is sloshing around in my big head? I dunno, all I know is when I have a lot on my mind a walk is really great. IMG 4913 thumb Confession Thursday : Part I Dunno

3. I always try new bars I get right away, even if I don’t want to eat it all. I’ve been eating this Snickers protein bar since Monday (I got a bunch of these at the race expo).

Ben finds half eaten bars all the time and says, “There’s been a mouse in our bars again!”

I’m not sure if he realizes that mouse has red hair wlEmoticon winkingsmile2 Confession Thursday : Part I Dunno

IMG 4911 thumb Confession Thursday : Part I Dunno

4. I can eat cereal for breakfast and snacks every day for the rest of my life and never get sick of it. There may be a trail of cereal from the kitchen to my desk at all times. I’m not proud of that.IMG 4915 thumb Confession Thursday : Part I Dunno

5. It makes me sad that I will never ever look this cute while sleeping. IMG 4917 thumb Confession Thursday : Part I Dunno

6. Yesterday we had a family meeting and Vegas and I made an alliance to vote against Ben. Ben lost 2-1 that he not hog up all the covers. Sorry buddy.

7. I go to movies for the popcorn. A good movie is just an added bonus of the experience.

Now I must be off to my movie date with a friend wlEmoticon smile13 Confession Thursday : Part I Dunno

Question: Have anything to confess?

Comments

there should be no rules when it comes to when you eat or what you eat for that matter. If you want lunch at 10:30 and then cereal to follow, no one will judge you!

We have these knives that are supposed to be hand washed and when my husband isn’t home, I put them in the dishwasher. Ha.

I cannot eat half a bar. I try to sometimes and inevitably, within like 10 seconds, go back for the rest.

i think better when i walk vs. running too. too much bouncing going on when i’m running!

i used to be the non-3hr eater too. it fails every time…so i had lunch at 9.45 today. yep, got that right! i did have breakfast at 5.30am though…

confession: i took a nap on the clock today. shh…i was tired. it was only 10 minutes!

Confession: I still don’t really like oatmeal that much, except that it’s warm and filling on cold winter mornings, but I find eating it really boring.

I am almost always hungry by 10-10:30 (I usually have breakfast between 6:30-7:30). Typically I’ll just have a small snack to hold me over til lunch. If I don’t I end up going crazy at lunch because I want to eat my arm by that point!

It kind of depends on my mood (and what’s in my cupboards), but here are a few of my go-to snacks:
        quick protein shake (usually just blended with water& ice, maybe half a banana), a slice of pb toast, a greek yogurt cup with a handful of cereal, veggies drizzled with salad dressing, toast & a hard boiled egg (or lunch meat, but that’s probably out for you), apple or banana & pb, granola bar if I’m lazy (I like the nature valley crispy pb ones a lot! I had one from the office vending machine today)… that’s all I’m thinking of off the top of my head, but I usually pick something with some protein & a complex carb or some good fiber-ful food, around 100-200 cals.

Ooh, I also used to looooove eating a serving of chickpeas with some raw veggies as a snack!! I used to pack that up to take to work with me ALL the time!

I have to eat every 3-4 hours. Four if I eat a really big meal, but about the third hour hits and I’m already thinking about what else I can eat! Hey, it’s helped me lose weight, so I won’t complain!

6. Allison W. says

I snack on raw carrots, celery, or sliced red/green peppers if I get hungry before lunch. Sometimes I find I’m not actually that hungry, its more of a need to crunch something because of stress or anxiety. It helps me get in some veggies with very few calories.

7. Valerie Ceballost says

Augh I am so glad u also wish you looked pretty while sleeping….whenever i watch movies of people who look “sexy” or “cute” while sleeping I can’t help but become extremely jealous!!! Eventhough I understand it’s completely fake and at times unattainable. Whatever man…I just want to have potty lips, gently tousled hair and not the current “open mouth with escaping druel view” or the ” my cheeks are so plump that when i sleep with my face sideways on the pillow half my face gets squished look.” sexy I know.

Confession: I wake up multiple times a night to snack on something sweet.
    Confession #2- I never buy cereal because I have no portion control.
    Confession #3- I hate popcorn