Fun Food Finds!!!

I had a massage today! It was part of signing up for my gym membership, cool huh. I told the therapist about my IT band history and she totally worked that area. It hurt. It feels better now though wlEmoticon smile28 Fun Food Finds!!!

IMG 8622 thumb Fun Food Finds!!!

My “everything and the kitchen sink” salads are getting ridiculous now. I threw my egg salad wrap right on top of it today! IMG 8628 thumb Fun Food Finds!!!

This is Trader Joe’s Spicy Ranchero egg white salad. I love it and I also love that it’s protein packed!IMG 8630 thumb Fun Food Finds!!!

Fun Food Finds!

(I love alliterations wlEmoticon smile28 Fun Food Finds!!!  If it was Friday I would have died of happiness.)

I have this special ability to find food… New food, bad food, good food – I’m a food finder.

Anyways I spotted a cool new product from Sabra a few weeks ago – they have frozen falafel, vegetable cigars and other things that don’t interest me as much! I didn’t get them because our freezer is full, but can anyone else chime in on this? sabra frozen thumb Fun Food Finds!!!

I also spotted new Kashi cereal! There are 2 kinds – Berry Blossoms:

IMG 8626 thumb Fun Food Finds!!!

and Golden Goodness.

IMG 8627 thumb Fun Food Finds!!!

Q. Have you tried any of these new products yet?

Have you tried another new product you can share with the class?

pin it button Fun Food Finds!!!

Comments

Ooh let me know what you think about those cereals! I’m a big Kashi fan, though I don’t buy their products often because of the price. I’ll wait till they come out at Costco…hee hee.

2. Bridee says

I recently purchased a new cereal called “Protein Plus” at Albertsons. Super good, perfect when you are craving a crunchy alternative to eggs or yogurt or just a snack.

I live in the boondocks of hickville, so we never get new products around here until months have gone by (if at all).

I bet that berry cereal with taste like berry Kix (which is AWESOME)

4. Jen G. says

I bought the Kashi Berry Blossoms, but haven’t opened the box yet. I’m kind of nervous that it will be like their Toasted Berry Crumble, which is like cereal crack. I can no longer keep it in the house, as it’s way to easy to eat an entire box in one sitting.

I wish I could help–I haven’t tried any of those :( I’ve been dying to get some Kashi cereal though. If I had a vice or addiction it would be (okay, it is) cereal so I figure instead of trying to fight it I should at least just try to stuff my face with something a tiny bit healthier. Any suggestions? :)

I haven’t tried any of those products, but I really loved Kashi products before I had to stop eating them. I wish I had a stomach of steel instead of one that is so darn testy!

I had a massage today, too, and almost cried when I got my IT band worked on.
    I was sadly not a fan of the Berry Blossoms, which sucks because I usually love Kashi cereals.

I am in desperate need of an IT band massage, jealous! The new kashi cereal looks great, can’t wait to get a review. I finally tried PB2 today and am now a big fan! (although nothing can really replace peanut butter =P)

*hand raised* I tend to not be adventurous with my eating but I did pick up some Peanut Butter Cream Cheese from Trader Joe’s for the boyfriend and he liked it. He said the pb flavor was subtle and it would be good as cupcake frosting.

I tried the Berry Blossom Kashi…it’s awesome!! The texture reminds me of Cap’n Crunch – just not as crunchy! I found myself eating the cereal by the handful out of the box!

I saw a brand new version of Puffins cereal at Whole Foods a couple days ago – PEANUT BUTTER & CHOCOLATE! Together in 1 box. I didn’t buy them, though, because Billy and I are doing a gluten-free February. But I’m excited to try them sometime soon after!

12. Ashley says

I’ve tried both Kashi cereals and prefer the Berry Blossoms over the Golden Goodness. The Golden Goodness got super soggy very quick and I was expecting the flakes to be larger. It looked like fish food…

Berry Blossoms though – very good! :)

13. Samantha Robertson says

I love falafel! Where have you seen the Sabra version? Costco used to carry some falafel, but quit recently. :-(

14. emily says

i wasn’t a fan of the berry blosson kashi cereal.. its okay mixed with other cereal, but i can’t wait til the box is gone.. i won’t be buying it again

15. Alex says

Agreed – Godlen Goodness is not what it looks like. I thought it would taste like honey bunches of oats..but it doesnt. and the worst part is that it is not filling in the least..