Tonight I’m blogging Matt Damon. I <3 him. Since I’m currently in Boston and Matt Damon is from Cambridge I kept referencing him during our walking tour today.
As we went along I made up stories about different sights…
A girl can dream, right?
With a side of veggies
Anyways, after a long day of Matt Damon on the brain when we were trying to come up with a name for our “dump cookies” tonight I suggested Matt Damon Cookies and there was no looking back.
Matt Damon Cookies by Tina and Chandra and your Monican
Matt Damon Cookies
Makes 18 cookies
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups your choice of goodies (chocolate chips, potato chips, raisins, nuts, other)
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until batter is blended evenly.
- Portion cookies on a greased baking sheet, approximately 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy!
I enjoyed my Matt Damon cookies with a warm bubble bath hot tea
I’m sure you are aware, but I’m not the only girl obsessed with Matt Damon. Apparently Sarah Silverman had quite the fling with him…( Warning: NSFW)
Okay, I have a 10 miler in the morning and a batch of cookies to eat! See ya later
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!