Hello!!! How was your little weekend?! I just realized I took over 100 pictures between last night and right this second. Let’s do a quick recap-a-roo…
Last night I had my Marathon Retirement Party at Red Robin. I went in thinking I was going to get a big ol’ burger but the Whiskey something salad called out to me. Turns out it wasn’t the best choice, but yeah….
Retirement Party Dessert = YOGURTLAND!!! I told my main man at YLand that I ran a marathon and he said he can’t run half a mile. Now I kinda want to ask him to run a half mile with me to prove he can do it
And today I had Ben put my new Marathon PR time on this very cool magnet that came in my ING NYC Marathon packet. I saw Tina’s magnet on her fridge when I visited her in May and thought it was the coolest thing (she did NYCM last year). Even though the time isn’t from NYC, I didn’t want to just trash the magnet – it’s awesome!
First this I did this morning = walked to the store for syrup. I prefer syrup and we are all out. How could I have a proper Pancake Sunday without syrup?!
In addition to syrup, pancakes should be topped with an egg yolk.
I also grabbed some bacon for Ben. I am banking these wife brownie points for a big prize at the end of the year
Sunday was all about Ketchup catch up! I cleaned unpacked, washed clothes, broke a very nice glass tupperware, swept, mopped and ran errands.
Going to the store this morning got me super excited about Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite holiday!! So, I channeled that inspiration into a dinner recipe and made Crockpot Chicken and Green Bean Casserole.
Search Me Sunday:
1. “addicted to sugar after paleo” – I’m addicted to sugar before paleo.
2. “where is the equator” – South of here.
3. “what stops insect bites in florida” – I don’t know, I got eaten alive the last time I went out there!
4. “inappropriate secret santa” – Ha! I want this person to pick me!
5. “buy only food needed” – I need all of it.
6. “mexican girls making tortillas cartoon” – Not cool. Make your own!
7. “why does my sweat smell like corn chips” – This also happened to me in Florida!
8. “smell this” – Um, is this about your frito sweat? No thanks.
Question: How was your weekend?! What did I miss?
PS – Amanda from Run To The Finish is hosting a fab Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge in December! So when you’re done with POTM you can jump in on that!
Join the 21 Day Run Camp now!
Do you want to run faster, stronger or longer? Join in!