Hello!!! How was your little weekend?! I just realized I took over 100 pictures between last night and right this second. Let’s do a quick recap-a-roo…
Last night I had my Marathon Retirement Party at Red Robin. I went in thinking I was going to get a big ol’ burger but the Whiskey something salad called out to me. Turns out it wasn’t the best choice, but yeah….
Retirement Party Dessert = YOGURTLAND!!! I told my main man at YLand that I ran a marathon and he said he can’t run half a mile. Now I kinda want to ask him to run a half mile with me to prove he can do it
And today I had Ben put my new Marathon PR time on this very cool magnet that came in my ING NYC Marathon packet. I saw Tina’s magnet on her fridge when I visited her in May and thought it was the coolest thing (she did NYCM last year). Even though the time isn’t from NYC, I didn’t want to just trash the magnet – it’s awesome!
First this I did this morning = walked to the store for syrup. I prefer syrup and we are all out. How could I have a proper Pancake Sunday without syrup?!
In addition to syrup, pancakes should be topped with an egg yolk.
I also grabbed some bacon for Ben. I am banking these wife brownie points for a big prize at the end of the year
Sunday was all about Ketchup catch up! I cleaned unpacked, washed clothes, broke a very nice glass tupperware, swept, mopped and ran errands.
Going to the store this morning got me super excited about Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite holiday!! So, I channeled that inspiration into a dinner recipe and made Crockpot Chicken and Green Bean Casserole.
Search Me Sunday:
1. “addicted to sugar after paleo” – I’m addicted to sugar before paleo.
2. “where is the equator” – South of here.
3. “what stops insect bites in florida” – I don’t know, I got eaten alive the last time I went out there!
4. “inappropriate secret santa” – Ha! I want this person to pick me!
5. “buy only food needed” – I need all of it.
6. “mexican girls making tortillas cartoon” – Not cool. Make your own!
7. “why does my sweat smell like corn chips” – This also happened to me in Florida!
8. “smell this” – Um, is this about your frito sweat? No thanks.
Question: How was your weekend?! What did I miss?
PS – Amanda from Run To The Finish is hosting a fab Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge in December! So when you’re done with POTM you can jump in on that!