Valentine’s Day is this Friday! And if your Valentine is anything like me he or she hasn’t gotten you a gift yet. So, feel free to forward this post to your girlfriend/ boyfriend/lover/cat/neighbor/dentist/mom for some not-so-subtle hints.
That, or just get something for yourself and don’t worry about depending on someone else to make your day
Best Valentine’s Gifts for Runners
1. Edible Arrangements – Fruit? Yes. Chocolate? Yes. A bouquet I can eat? YES!
2. You love them. They love running. Get them this <3 To Run SportHooks
3. A massage gift certificate. OR Write a note that says, “I Knead You” and give them a massage.
4. Pizza. Valentine’s Day is Friday. Many runners do their long run on Saturday morning, so this would be a great time for the carb-loaded meal of their choice!
5. A run inspired charm. I love my “Run Like The Wind” Necklace and delicate “Run” bracelet.
6. Mile Markers. This is still my favorite running book.
8. Update their playlist with new fun songs! Obviously, this one has to be on there:
9. Shoes. Specifically, running shoes. Sneak in their closet, steal their running shoe and take it to the running store. Tell the sales person that’s what ya need.
10. Chocolate. Or a puppy. Maybe both.
Question: What’s on your wish list?
Join the 21 Day Run Camp now!
Do you want to run faster, stronger or longer? Join in!