Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

Last night I did something I haven’t done since third grade…

I went bowling!

bowling shoes fun 376x502 thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

SkinnyRunner and I showing off our mad skills.

action shot bowling with skinnyrunner 669x502 thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

bowl so fast with skinnyrunner 376x502 thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

I actually bowled the crap out of the first game and WON by a brazillion points. Don’t you hate when someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing wins? That was me. Beginner’s luck!!

time to bowl it up 376x502 thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

We were celebrating Bri’s birthday!

birthday bowling with bri 669x502 thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

SR even made a cake! I think she actually retired from blogging to open a bakery!! Secret’s out.

skinnyrunner cake 376x502 thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

Then I got my phone hacked by these gorgeous girls! Busted!!

phone stealers bri katie and skinnyrunner 800x450 thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

But now it’s Monday and we need to get back to reality… and running…and eating healthy. So here is some motivation to start your week.

Motivation Monday.

you are not fat thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

focus on your life thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

(via Pinterest)

will it be easy thumb Bowling and Motivation Monday In Case You Need Motivation to Bowl

(Via Pinterest Via Elise Mlb)

Winners of the RnR San Diego tees -

Sarah VB: sarah.v ,  Jojo @ RunFastEatLots , Caroline: moore.ca

Even if you didn’t win check out my Race Discounts Page to get a discount on that and other races!!

Question: On a scale of 1 to 10 – how motivated are you this week?

Comments

1. Kathryn says

I am super motivated this week! 34 days until my first marathon :) I have two others scheduled for later this year, but the first is the one that means the most to me. I am in hyper-drive for the next couple of weeks. I read this blog every day, and while sometimes I want to eat hamburgers until my belly hurts, you always remind me why I love to run/eat healthy. Thanks for the awesome quotes today. They will help me stay motivated during my COLD run today!

After I get this leg cramp taken care of, I’ll be 9. I can’t wait to run in this sunshine.

I wonder if I could talk my girlfriends into a bowling party? I stink. We might have to put up the bumpers.

I love to bowl! I used to be on a league back before I started running. I still own my own ball and shoes =)

I’m actually pretty motivated this week. Maybe only 4ish today though but tomorrow I know i’ll be about an 8! I just don’t do Mondays =)

4. Rob Runs says

It’s 12:31PM on a Monday, I’ve been at work for four hours, and I’ve done… nothing. So I guess my motivation is missing! After a weekend of 60 degree temps we’re also expecting snow tomorrow so I think that’s got me down.

Motivation, hmmmm, that depends on what I need to be motivated for….running, not so much, because I’m injured and by injured, I mean I should be taking a few weeks off but I am so motivated by chocolate that I need to run to offset the caloric intake. ;)

As I always tell you, I love your posts. How motivated am I, at the moment a 5, but that is because I feel crappy and ate crappy. I will let you know after I run tonight in 30 degrees windy weather how motivated I truly was. When is spring coming?

Motivation level to do nonessential but fun things is about an 8
    Motivation to do things I SHOULD be doing? That’s about a 4…and I’m being generous by giving myself a 4. Oh wells.

I feel more motivated for the gym for some reason, but maybe that’s bc I feel less motivated for life. Im not sure what’s up on this lovely Monday, but I feel stressed out and that’s not typical for me. So I’m looking forward to getting to the gym and working it out.

Thanks for the motivation to help me with the nerves! Also I’ve had that happen with bowling too and no one likes you when it happens :)

I think I’m pretty motivated because I actually got shit done this weekend, and didn’t start the week feeling like “omg I’m already so behind on this and this and this!” I worked hard on the blog, worked hard cleaning and organizing stuff, and got a little bit done on the wedding. Need to work on that a little bit more :)

10. Anel says

The cold is back in town so, my motivation is at about 4-5. Took me a while to go running and the first couple miles are hard but then I finished really strong! Whoop! I suck at bowling! I can never get out of the low double digits.

11. Kelly M says

I’m a 10!! I decided to commit to running my very first marathon this summer so that’s helped me get back at it!

Looks like you guys had tons of fun bowling!! I haven’t gone bowling in something like… 7 years?
    I’m very motivated this week because next week is spring break baby!! woot woot! also I got more sleep last night so that might be why lol ;)
    Happy Monday!

I’m an 8 this week… errrr, for now. I have some major work to do for my spring marathon coming up in May. Only 10 weeks away, so more more slacking!

Considering incorporating bowling as my cross training. What do you think?

I LOVE bowling! How much fun! I don’t think I’ve been in like 5 years, but when I do go, I always have a blast, especially GLOW bowling! Glad you girls had fun!