The 24-Day Challenge is a comprehensive supplementation and nutrition program designed to give your body the jumpstart it needs to help you reach your goals. It’s not just about weight loss – depending on how you plan, exercise and eat the challenge can help with weight management, energy, fitness and/or overall wellness.
The first 10 days are called the Cleanse Phase. The next 14 days are called the Max Phase.
Keeping track of your food is key for healthy living. It’s extremely important for weight loss because you need to know what you’re taking in to be aware of what your diet needs / lacks /is getting too much of / if there’s any imbalances and more. It doesn’t matter how you keep track as long as you do it.
You don’t necessarily need to track calories/fat/sugar if that will make you crazy. But be honest and accountable. Treat yourself well. You deserve to eat enough healthy food.
There is also a 24 Day Challenge App to keep you on track. I highly suggest using at least one (the paper guide or app). Keep yourself on track and accountable and you will hit your goals!
Tips for 24 Day Challenge:
1. Read the instructions and booklet completely.
2. Pick a 24 day time period where you won’t be tempted to cheat or quit.
3. Plan & prep. Meal plan. Grocery shop. Fill your kitchen with healthy food.
4. Remove temptations – get rid of any junk food in your house, at work, school or wherever you’re tempted.
5. Commit to it. Let people know you’re doing it. Be honest. Hold yourself accountable.
6. Measure yourself using a specific pair of clothes or measuring tape.
7. Take Before photos.
8. Schedule a time to take a walk or do another form of exercise that makes you feel good 5 days a week.
10. Plan out what you will eat the day before. Write it down. Cook and meal prep.
11. Journal or use the app to record what you’re eating, how you’re feeling and other details. Use the resources like meal plans, 24 Day Challenge App and information booklet.
12. NO EXCUSES. Show up for yourself. Treat yourself well by eating healthy food. Be kind to yourself and if you feel tempted to cheat – do something non-food related.
13. Take up a hobby for the next 24 days that’s not cooking / food related. So many of us spend time on Instagram looking at pictures of delicious food or pinning recipes. Stop. Do something fun and interesting with your free time that doesn’t involve food.
14. Get enough sleep. Sleep is a huge part of health and maintaining a good weight.
15. Tell someone. Ask a friend to do the challenge with you or to check in with you to keep you honest.
16. Healthy mind, healthy body. Remember – this is a challenge to help you feel GOOD. If you’re hungry – eat something healthy but don’t ever starve yourself. If you’re tired – get more rest. If you’re stressed – take a walk or journal what is going on in your head.
Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions!
I lost about 6 pounds the first time I did the 24 Day Challenge and Cindy (my best friend) lost 12 pounds!
Don't Miss the Good Stuff
Subscribe now to get the latest blogs, podcasts, recipes and more straight to your email!