The Boston Marathon weekend was nonstop! Here are 10 Best Parts from the first day of the weekend.
I didn’t run the race – I was there covering it with Hyland’s hosting ‘10,000 Miles to Boston’ – the video series following this year’s team training and race weekend. It was so much fun!! But it was PACKED so I wasn’t able to post a lot while I was there. But I’m super excited to finally share.
The videos are on the @RunEatRepeat instagram and more are on Hyland’s Powered instagram. It’s not just about Boston – it’s about the runners. I think anyone would enjoy them so check it out. And I’ll be back soon with more!
(The numbers are out of order because it’s randomly how live writer pasted them and I want to get this posted now.)
2. First thing I saw at the airport… a big Hyland’s sign!!
Hello @hylandspowered Stop your cramp. Not Your race. Yes!
1. Boston Marathon Expo fun!
3. We stayed at the StayPinapple.
It has a pineapple theme and had this lil pup on the bed – which I really appreciated because this is my first trip away from Diego…
4. Steve!!! Coach Steve is my friend & been on the podcast. He BQd last year and we met up for a bev in Boston.
Coach Steve was on the Run Eat Repeat Podcast ep. 72 What to Eat During a Race or Long Run
6. Chandra showed me where to run! She moved here a little over 2 years ago!
5. I had a lot of pizza this weekend. A lot.
7. SkinnyRunner came all the way from Alaska to see me! I think she misses me! I miss her too and wish I could’ve run with her…
We’re planning a fun destination race to catch up!
9. Blackbird Donuts!
8. Marathon finish line at night. So pretty!
10. Saw Kathrine Switzer at the expo!! In case you missed it… [check out my post on the 5k on why meeting this legend is extra special for me.]
#RunEatRepeat #bostonmarathon #bostonmarathon2019
For more follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram… See ya there!
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!