But, I realized that I needed something more substantial before heading back to work. So, I made a protein smoothie with granola.
I’m supposed to cut back on granola and cereal. But I’m also supposed to clean my house more than 2 times a year and not watch so much reality TV = other things I’m not going to do, so yeah. No thanks.
Sorry if you were expecting something fabulous from my two Manager’s Special ingredients. But, I’m not fancy
I just cooked up the turkey with onions and garlic. Then, added sauce and cooked whole wheat spaghetti. When it was done I added the feta and tossed. I served mine on a bed of green beans (another Manager’s Special actually!).
Then, I headed back to work for 2 more clients. I’m tired.
***Let me preface this with a few things: First, I didn’t realize it was going to be an on-camera interview until I started to talk to him and he asked if we were taping. F. So, I quickly scrambled to switch cameras and memory cards (it was not graceful).
Then, I had to ditch my notes and try to make it up as I went a long. So, it’s a little awkward and embarrassing for me. Oh, and the sounds and lighting are pretty tragic. But, I’m posting it anyways because so many people asked. Don’t say I never embarrassed myself for you guys…
If you can’t hear the interview here is some key points:
- Bob is super cute in person.
- He loves biking for cardio right now and would have spent an hour on the bike if not for the session he led at Blogher.
- He ate tuna 2 times Friday, but says it’s because he’s busy. (A lot of people thought he was vegan, but he says on tape Tuna 2x.)
- Monica is awkward without preparation
- He suggests “Lean and Green at night” = eat lean protein and greens for dinner
- He feels pressure to “look like a personal trainer” too
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!