Thanksgiving is about 60 days away!
It’s my favorite day of the year. But it’s also a day surrounded by delicious FOOD and sometimes it opens the flood gates to a “feast fest” until Christmas. I don’t want to gain 10 pounds this holiday season, do you?
Actually, it would be kind of nice to show up on Thanksgiving a little more fit and toned!
Maybe even a little HOT to (turkey) Trot?!
So, I have created a Turkey Trot Training program for anyone who wants to run a 5K or 10K on Thanksgiving (or that following weekend). It’s a very popular race week so I’m sure you can find a race near you. Check your community/city calendar or Running in the USA. (search for races on or near Nov 28).
Hot to Turkey Trot Training Plan
- Weekly emails with training plan
- 8 Week training program to complete a 5K or 10K
- Hot to Trot will include Strength moves and/or DVD & class suggestions for toning and cross training your way!
- Facebook Group to interact with other runners – maybe you’ll find a new friend running your local race!
- Pre-race tips!
- Access to Monica from RunEatRepeat for questions/modifications
- First 5K Program to get you to the finish (Run/Walk)
- 5k with “Hot to Trot” options
- 10k Training program with “Hot to Trot” options
Yes, only $12.00! Because I really would like you to sign up for a Turkey Trot. Nothing keeps you honest like a 3.1 or 6.2 mile race looming in the distance
Sign up here:
Hot to Turkey Trot 5K or 10k
CLOSED! Unfortunately this training program is no longer accepting new runners.
Stay tuned for my next program!
Example of weekly training:
Question: Who’s in?
(Disclaimer: I am an RRCA certified running coach. I am not a doctor or dietician. Always consult your doctor before starting a new exercise or diet plan.)