2009 is almost over and I’m already planning my 2010 Resolutions! I love fresh starts and have been working on my goals diligently 🙂
For a little “flash-back Friday” action here were my 2009 Resolutions:
2. Spend some “date time” with Matt every week * I did this until I moved to MD 🙁
3. Get a new job that I love by March and apply to grad school *I did get a new job, but sometimes what you think is your “dream job” turns out different than you’d hoped. I’m now exploring new options including school, but nothing is set.
4. Be Nice *Fuck that. Just kidding! I would like to think I was nicer this year 🙂
5. Go to church and build stronger relationship with God *Didn’t live up to this one, but there is always 2010!
6. Only eat when my body is hungry – STOP (casual/mindless/habit) SNACKING *This is my biggest hurdle in Intuitive Eating. I am going to conquer this in 2010!
7. Love my body (appreciate how I look and be positive) *I’m getting better all the time, but this is another work in progress. But spreading the Operation Beautiful love this summer did help keep my mindset positive 🙂
8. Don’t stress!!!!! ( I added the exclamation points for irony) *Oh my gosh!! I didn’t do this one!!! I don’t know what to do!!!! Aaaahhhh!!!
9. Dress cute all the time (okay, as much as possible) *I’m currently wearing two pairs of pants (it’s cold) an old sweat shirt and my hair isn’t brushed. FAIL.
Well, I didn’t accomplish all my goals for 2009. But, the year turned out to be a lot crazier than I had planned. When I wrote these goals I was still working my after college job and had a boyfriend.
By the end of the year I had moved across the county for what was supposed to be my dream job and was married! Wow. What a difference a year makes…
I will be unveiling my 2010 Goals soon. They are going to be big because that’s how I do it 🙂
Join the 21 Day Run Camp now!
Do you want to run faster, stronger or longer? Join in!