Anniversary Thai Food and 3 Fails

Morning! Yesterday was a good day Smile

I decided to celebrate my anniversary with a food treat and got a bucket o’ soda from Sonic.IMG_0181 (600x800)

When I ordered the drive through guy said, “We’re giving away a free cherry limeade with each purchase today. Would you like one?”

“F yeah, I want a free limeade!” free limeade

And they even made it a diet limeade! I was too happy. I drank them both. In 5 minutes. IMG_0184 (600x800)

Then, I came home after work to roses and this guy…IMG_0188 (600x800)IMG_0191 (600x800)

I don’t deserve any of this, but I’ll take it Winking smile

Ben and I walked to our favorite Thai restaurant for our anniversary dinner.IMG_0193 (800x600)

IMG_0196 (800x600)We shared a house salad, Pad Se Ew, Spicy Eggplant (no pic) and brown rice.IMG_0194 (800x600)

This takes the place of cake until we get our anniversary cake Smile Trust me, it’s coming. We formally celebrate our anniversary in September. It’s a tradition since our honeymoon was postponed until September <3IMG_0198 (800x600)

This morning I had a 7am client and wanted to get to the gym early to do some strength work before her. I popped a bagel in the toaster oven and went to brush my hair. #FAIL.(Don’t worry, lesson learned – I’m never brushing my hair again.)IMG_0202 (800x600)

I quickly made another one and hit the gym for some weights.IMG_0204 (800x600)

In further proof that everyone’s body is different – that picture I showed yesterday of me flexing? Yeah. I have probably only done 6 strength work outs so far. Some of us are just more man-ish than others. manly girl

In #Fail number 2 and 3 of the day – my 7am and 8am clients didn’t show! So, I ate my breakfast and stalled until I had to leave.IMG_0208 (600x800)

Now I’m off to shower, store and back to work! See ya in a bit Smile

A few weeks after we got married we moved from CA to MD. It was a crazy time so we postponed our honeymoon to Belize until Sept :) It worked out for the best and we prefer celebrating then now!

We usually do the same thing (post-pone our anniversary) until September because we got married on Memorial Day weekend and had our honeymoon on Labor Day weekend (young and poor had to save our pennies). Hope you had a nice anniversary and cheers to many more.

Argh, the no-show. I’m a social worker and it happens to me all the time. Do your clients still have to pay if they don’t show? I hope so!

3. Megan says

Happy Anniversary!

I just started reading your blog a few weeks ago, and I am in love with your posts. Though I’m not sure whether to give you an award or hunt you down for introducing me to the chocolate vitatop with PB…AMAZE!

mm love thai food! we went to thailand for our honeymoon it was awesome! thats so rude for clients not to show..especially that early! not cool!

We got married in January and honeymooned in May. We only ever celebrate the January one. I think we need to add some celebrating! We’ve been totally missing out!

Your Thai food looks so awesome! Thai food and yogurt sounds like the right kind of celebrating to me :)

Hahaha. I’m so the same way. My arms build up super fast. My stomach, though? Not so much. My butt? It’s going to be awhile…. Congrats on the guns (and the roses). hehehe.