Hello! How are you? Have you seen the #2020Challenge on Instagram? I saw a few super cute celebs sharing theirs and made one for me and Diego. Let me know if you did one too so I can check it out. Be sure to Follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram to connect and chat!
#2020challenge Instagram @RunEatRepeat
Diego’s #2020Challenge on Instagram – He’s @DiegoRedvera
Confession for the week:
- I ran 10 miles yesterday and 5.24 miles today. But I haven’t been doing the daily videos because I got out of the habit when I was quarantined last month. Major fail. Or not – I think the consensus is you prefer blog posts or podcasts over video, right?
- I think I’m addicted to podcasts. I have my ear buds in at all times and unless it’s a situation where it’s rude to have them in (just when I’m having a meal with my fam) – I’m listening to a podcast. Oh… it doesn’t sound that bad? If I’m listening to something while driving – I put my earbuds in before getting out of the car so I don’t have to so much suffer the seconds it takes to walk into a store or into my home without listening to something.
- I just remembered someone pointed out to me that I might have a rib out of place YEARS AGO. I’m worried my hypochondria levels are super low and I should see a doctor about it. I should probably also see a chiropractor about my potentially BROKEN RIB!!! Send help.
- I woke up at 3:30 am this morning and couldn’t go back to sleep. That hasn’t happened to me in a long time. My eyes feel dry from not being closed long enough. Does that happen to anyone else??
- I’m super behind on email… again. I already declared Email Bankruptcy! I don’t think I can do it again.
- I have a PILE of things I need to return to various stores. I should NOT order anything new until I return these items – but I know I won’t stick to it.
- There’s a noodle place near here called Noodology which I’m pretty sure is pronounced – Nude-ology. They should confess that, but I’m doing it on their behalf.
Do you have anything to confess? Let me know!
And while this is all in fun, I truly hope you’re doing as well as can be expected. Sending happy healthy vibes.
Keep Going with these: