Ever feel like you’ve lost your RUNNING MOJO? Well… I have good news and great news:
The good news is – You can get your running mojo back fueled by potatoes!
The great news is – This recipe for Mojo Potatoes is a delicious way to fuel your body to crush your goals.
I’m sharing an Air Fryer MOJO POTATOES RECIPE that’s just like this dish I remember from our local pizza place. But this is not deep fried so it’s a good for you version!
This recipe gives me warm feels because I have happy memories of heading to this fun pizza restaurant after a big game or competition growing up. In addition to pizza they had Mojos aka seasoned deep fried potato rounds that they’d serve up in a basket.
Now I’ve created a lighter version you can make in the air fryer! This Crux Air Fryer Review will help you decide when buying an air fryer.
It looks indulgent but the base of the recipe are POTATOES – a nutrient rich vegetable that provides fuel for athletic performance. Potatoes are a nutrient-dense vegetable that provides the energy, potassium and vitamin C you need to perform your best.
MOJO POTATOES in the Air Fryer RECIPE
- 4 Russet Potatoes (medium, skin-on, washed)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 tsp each: chili powder, paprika
- 2 tsp each: salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Oil Spray
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 400 degrees if needed. (Mine doesn’t require a pre-heat. Follow the directions of your machine.)
- Slice potatoes into rounds about ¼ inch rounds.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Combine flour and spices in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each potato in the flour, egg and flour again. And place in the air fryer basket in one layer. Spray them with olive oil.
- Cook in Air Fryer for 4 to 5 minutes, carefully flip them over. Spray with oil and cook for another 4 to 6 minutes or until done.
- Let cool and serve with ketchup and ranch dressing.
Tips: Don’t crowd them in the air fryer. Make these in as many batches as needed.
For more potato recipes, facts & inspo, check out the Potatoes Goodness Recipe page here
Get more information on how Potatoes Fuel Performance here
This post is in partnership with Potato Goodness. All opinions are my own.
@potatoesfuelperformance #potatoesfuelperformance #potatoes #RunEatRepeat
Keep Going with these: