I am on a drinking bender. And by drinking, I mean junk food. I was on a mission to eat chocolate chip cookies when we got back. Unfortunately, I made them with apple sauce instead of butter and they were just okay. I still ate 3, but wish I would have made them “legit”. Craving not satisfied.
After 3 cookies, ice cream and a ton of other random tortillas and bites today I really need Sunday Set Up to get me back on track.
Last week’s review:
- Sunday: easy 4 miler – Done
- Monday: 8 miles – Done
- Tuesday: KB or Body Blast & abs – A strength work out instead
- Wednesday: 6 miles with 3 at tempo pace – Nope. I did 4 in the morning and 2 later, but none of it was fast.
- Thursday: Body Blast or KB – KB.
- Friday: 6 miles or gym (depends on when I’m working) – 6 miles
- Saturday: group run/walk – Done.
Plan dinners and snacks for the week. No snacking in kitchen outside of meals. Track eats (got a book from work that I’ll be asking clients to use and want to try it before I’m recommending it).
I had a few bad days of snacking and they set the ball rolling in the wrong direction. I didn’t track my eats either. But I’m dusting it off and moving forward!
Make a schedule for work and personal stuff. It’s all blending together and I’ve been staying on the computer with blog stuff and writing very late for a while now.
What I did: Spent some good time cleaning this weekend, but have a ton to organize.
Overall: Exercise was good but food needs work.
Sunday Set Up for 5/29/2011
- Sunday: Easy strength exercise
- Monday: Half Marathon
- Tuesday: Abs and 3 mile walk at the beach
- Wednesday: Body Blast or Cycle
- Thursday: 4 miler, Abs
- Friday: Cycle or Body Blast
- Saturday: Half Marathon
Eating: Focus on Intuitive Eating, stress levels and energy. I’ve been eating a lot out of fatigue and stress lately. Plan dinners and snacks (when I don’t have a plan I def overdo it randomly). I will be blogging ALL my snacks for this week (starting tomorrow since I didn’t today). Track eats in my lil’ notebook.
Life: Spend time catching up on my ridic inbox each day. Spend time organizing papers at home.
Question: What are your plans for this week?
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!