New HBO Documentary ‘Fake Famous’ – Review. Even though I didn’t set out to be an influencer and the word ‘influencer’ has negative connotations – I think I’m considered one. So, I’m sharing my thoughts on this new movie that sets out to make 3 random people ‘Instagram Famous’.
Fake Famous – Review from an Influencer
How to watch Fake Famous – It’s on HBO Max now.
Fake Famous Reviews and Resources
- ‘What HBO’s Fake Famous Doesn’t Understand About Young People and Influencer Culture‘ – from TIME
- ‘HBO’s Instagram influencer doc ‘Fake Famous’ isn’t as profound as it wants to be‘ – via NBC News
- ‘Fake Famous’ On HBO, Where Journalist Nick Bilton Tries To Buy And Fake Instagram Fame‘ – via the Decider
- Reality Life with Kate Casey Podcast – has an interview with the director
- Breakfast All Day Podcast episode 162 – has a review of the movie
Keep Going with these:
- Running with a Mask Tips Feature on Dr. Oz
- Valentine’s Day Memes for Runners
- 2021 Monthly Miles Tracker (free printable)