The Ultimate Race Day Packing List for your run disney 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Full Marathon Race!
This FREE printable pdf can help you get ready for any of the races at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fl (and the upcoming ones at Disneyland too)!
Focus on your race and feel confident you have everything you need to run your best. Preparation is so important to help you feel good and kick pre-race worries to the curb. Complete the form below to get your copy now!
The Ultimate Run Disney Race Day Packing List is great for your next 5K, 10K, Half or Full Marathon Race
The Ultimate Run Disney Race Day Packing List is divided into categories to help you get organized as you pack. The list includes everything runners need for race day – plus space to write in anything you need that’s not on the list. You can screenshot it on your phone, but I highly recommend printing it out and crossing each item off as you pack. (The physical act of this really helps me feel less anxious about race day.)
Run Disney Race Day Prep
This pack of tools includes 3 pages:
- Race Day Packing List – everything you need for the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Full Marathon Race Day
- Race Goal Planner – Set yourself up for a great race by writing out your goals before the race
- Post Race Run Down – After the race take some time to reflect on what you did well and what might need work to hit your next running goal
The Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend is almost here! And Run Disney has a great line up of other in person races for 2022. Are you running one or more of these events? (Let me know in the comments or on Instagram! I love chatting about this.) Be sure you’re ready for your race from head to toe by following along with this race day packing list.
This list was made for any of the Run Disney Races (any distance) and works for non-Disney races too. You’re welcome to use this list for any upcoming race (especially out of town races). There will just be some ‘extras’ specific to RunDisney like costumes and tickets. No matter what race or what distance you’re running – this is a great tool to help you get ready for race day!
Complete the form below to get your Race Day Packing List now. Ready… Set… GO!
Keep Going with these:
- Packing for Run Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon
- Run Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Race Recap
- What I Ate after the Run Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon
- Walt Disney World 5K Race Recap
Get more Running Tips, Recipes and Updates by following @RunEatRepeat on Instagram!
Leave a Reply