Quick Tip Tuesday!
I figure you’re probably busy catching up on all the work you procrastinated yesterday (am I the only one that would used Monday to catch up with friends at school or work?!) so I’ll skip the small talk and share over 10 other running websites that you can use to ‘waste’ your time when RER annoys you with that darn running pose…
10 Best Websites for Runners
- Runner’s World – Obvious choice and I still love it. They feature the elites, but write to the average runner at the same time.
- Half Marathons.Net – List of all the half marathons in the USA and some international.
- Marathon Guide – List of all marathons in the world with reviews, link to marathon site and more.
- Cool Running – I think Cool Running started the first Couch to 5k program. (There are multiple options now.) The site also is a mix of training plans, events and other running related articles.
- Running Quotes on Pinterest. Super motivational – just hit up Pinterest and search “Running quotes” or “Running Motivation” for a push out the door.
- Your Favorite Running Blog – there are a lot of options and ideally it’s someone you can learn a thing or two from and/or is entertaining so you forget the pain of running and just hit the pavement in solidarity. If you want to be fancy you can read professional runner’s blogs like Kara Goucher (who updates her FB more so I’m sharing that), Ryan Hall, Meb’s Words and a BIG suggestion to check out – The Fast Life by Lauren Fleshman via RW that is great AND Remy’s World which is the funniest running blog around!
(source: via Remy’s World)
Question: What is your favorite fitness or running site right now?
Run SMART Goals
Fill out this form to get the SMART Running Goals worksheet to your inbox!