Running and strength workout calendar for May 2020 – free printable. This workout schedule is great for runners who want to incorporate strength training into their routine, new runners who want a schedule of how often to run or experienced runners who need some structure and accountability.
Get the free printable calendar and meal planner now!
May 2020 Running & Strength Calendar features:
- 4 Runs a week (1 day is optional)
- 3 Strength Training days a week (Upper Body / Lower Body / Abs )
- You can follow your current training plan and incorporate the strength training days (or follow along with the calendar)
- Reminders to plan out workouts and meals each week. This is key to staying honest and accountable to yourself.
- Daily motivation. Check in every day this month on Instagram @RunEatRepeat with what you did that day. We’re in this together!!
It’s hard to stay accountable – but daily check-ins and having a virtual running team that’s doing the workouts too helps!
TIP: Print out the calendar and write down every run – note the distance and time.
This will help you see your accomplishments and track progress.
Got a Running Question? Ask me!
DM on Instagram @RunEatREpeat
Email: [email protected]
Keep Going with these…
Find more tips, recipes, training plans and fun on RunEatRepeat.com
And follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram for the latest!