Hello! I’m still searching for manatees down here in Florida. Unfortunately, I haven’t spotted one yet. Boo.
But this morning I gave myself a rest day and did happen to find myself at Dunkin Donuts! That’s almost as good as a manatee. Kinda.
I walked there and back for a totally of 5 miles. Pretty good.
Okay let’s talk about our favorites from the week because I have collected a ton of them AND I have a pretty cool sweepstakes for your favorite charity too! (Obviously DD is one of my favorites and got an honorable mention above.)
1. Cheese. On bread. On crackers. In my mouth. I can’t get enough.
2. Flat Florida. I love that this area is sooo flat. It makes running in the heat/humidity so much easier for sure. Plus, I do appreciate that it’s not actually hot here yet (by FL standards).
3. Ice cream. Daily. Nightly. Both. I’m a master of picking out all the good stuff in ice cream, but this stuff is so packed with cookie dough that I’ve destroyed it.
4. Ocean breeze. Ahhhhh. I really love it.
5. Meb for Mortals – I keep putting off reviewing it because I’m not done. Really trying to soak this one in
6. 18 minute naps. Random, but I set my alarm for an eightteen minute nap yesterday and today when I started to crash. It really helps. Between the jet lag and all the running I do it is super necessary. Trust.
Verizon FiOS SoCal Sweepstakes:
Now I have something to share with my SoCal readers and their FAVORITE charity…
Verizon FiOS SoCal Connects you to your Favorite Charity Sweepstakes
FiOS SoCal Experience is connecting Southern California residents to their favorite local charities with the Verizon FiOS Connects You To Your Charity Sweepstakes.
Local residents can enter the Sweepstakes by completing the entry form found at http://fiossocal.com/sweeps-home/ and submitting a photo on Twitter or Instagram that illustrates their favorite charity, using the hashtag #FiOSConnectsSoCal.
One winner will be randomly chosen to have a $1,000 contribution made to the Southern California charity of his or her choice.
Question: What’s your favorite thing this week?
What’s your favorite charity?
Disclaimer: As a SoCal lover/live-r, I’m working with Verizon to share the word on this sweepstakes. All opinions are my own.